UTS Health has a vacancy for an experienced Lecturer in Public Health to:
- Teach in Infectious/communicable diseases across a range of public, global and population health content areas including preparation and delivery of lectures, tutorial, and workshops, including online mode as required
- Participate in relevant research activities including research leading to external funding, high impact publications and outputs
- Supervise coursework project students as required.
You will have:
- Proven relevant work experience and competence in the area of infectious/communicable diseases Ability to teach across a range of public, population and global health methods and content areas
- Strong professional links with relevant industry and the community
- Proven ability, commitment and passion for engaging in research activities
- Demonstrated excellence in learning and teaching activities with knowledge of the educational needs of students
- Ability to plan, organise and achieve work targets, sometimes in demanding circumstances and to work harmoniously and constructively with academic colleagues and other university staff
- Completion of a Doctorate in a relevant discipline
This position is full-time and continuing.
Closing Date: Friday 31st January 2020 at 11.59pm (AEST)