- Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer in Public Health (Job no: 506660)
- Salary Package: Associate Professor (Level D) from $152,378p.a. to $167,607p.a. or Senior Lecturer (Level C) from $126,879 to $145,912 p.a., plus 17% employer’s superannuation and annual leave loading
- Appointment Type: Full-time, fixed-term for 3 years
- Lecturer in Public Health (Job no: 506755)
- Salary Package: Lecturer (Level B) from $103,914 to $122,947 pro rata p.a., plus 9.5% employer’s superannuation and annual leave loading
- Appointment Type: Part-time (equivalent to 2.5 days per week), fixed-term for 1 year
Macquarie's Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences’ Department of Health Systems and Populations aims to build world class teaching programs and undertake research relevant to 21st century population health needs and practice. Our commitment to Macquarie University's teaching, research, and indigenous strategies, and being a part of MQ Health, the University’s Health Sciences Centre, upholds our vision to 'heal, learn, discover', and makes our Department a vibrant place to study, research and work.
We are seeking two suitably qualified academics to be actively involved in the implementation and delivery of an innovative Master of Public Health (MPH) program and to foster world-class research to underpin the program. Applicants should be actively engaged in public health practice and/or public health research. Experience with, or a willingness to embrace, educational technology, blended learning and educational innovation would be highly valued. In addition, the ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the integration between research/practice and quality teaching, and how this integration can enhance student engagement.
For more information and to apply online, please visit the Macquarie University Job Opportunities page and search under the job title or job number above.
Applications Close: Sunday, 27 October 2019 at 11:55pm (AEST)