2017 Public Health Summer School programme is now available - opportunities to hear leading international thinkers
We invite you to take a look at the programme of short courses (1-3 days) on offer at our 2017 Public Health Summer School. A number of world-leading academics have now been confirmed as keynote speakers and our range of courses is arguably the best ever.
When: 7-24 February 2017
Course length: 1-3 days
Where: School of Medicine, University of Otago, Wellington, New Zealand
There are 30 courses on offer including 14 new courses. What a great opportunity to learn from speakers such as:
· David Heymann - Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine ( Course: Responding to emerging infectious diseases)
· Ichiro Kawachi – Professor of Social Epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health (Course: Behavioural Economics: Nudging people to better health)
· Tony Blakely – Professor of Public Health, University of Otago (Course: Advanced Epidemiology)
· Tadj Oreszczyn -Professor of Energy and Environment at the UCL Energy Institute, University College London (Course: Insulation Plus!)
· Boyd Swinburn is the Professor of Population Nutrition and Global Health at the University of Auckland (Course: Confronting children’s obesity-promoting environments)
A brief description of each course can be found on the Public Health Summer School Flyer.
Remember to act quickly to take advantage of the 25% early bird discount which closes 21 December. Many courses have limited numbers so don’t miss out.