Health Promotion & Public Health Careers Night 2020
About this Event
This year's Health Promotion & Public Health Careers Night 2020 is proudly presented to you by the below associations:
- Australian Health Promotion Association VIC/TAS Branch
- Public Health Association Australia VIC Branch
- Australasian Epidemiological Association
- Australian Faculty of Public Health Medicine
This free event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear from professionals working within health promotion, public health, and epidemiology fields. You will gather tips and insights into what it's like working in these fields, and the different pathways you can take to get to where you want to be in your career.
Date: Wednesday 4th November 2020
Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm (AEDT)
Location: Online via Zoom
You will hear from professionals working in a range of organisations, including not-for-profit organisations, and government departments. For this years careers night, you will hear from the following speakers:
- Melissa Rowland, Health Promotion Worker, Women’s Health Goulburn North East
- Larra Gerrand, Community Engagement Coordinator, Headspace
- Lisa Baker, Kaleidoscope Consulting
- Clarissa Moriera, Epidemiologist, DHHS COVID-19 response in the intelligence team
- Michelle Howard, DeakinTALENT, Deakin University
- Fiona Florakx, Department of Health and Human Services & Burnet Institute
Please note, the Zoom access details will be sent to the registered email address 1-2 days prior to the event. Furthermore, this event will be recorded and will be made available after the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Poster HEALTH PROMOTION & PUBLIC HEALTH CAREERS NIGHT 2020