Does your career in health need an upgrade?
New professional development and degree courses in Health Data Science starting September
Centre for Big Data Research in Health, UNSW Sydney
In today’s world where there is growing demand for data-driven solutions in healthcare, our online courses in Health Data Science provide options for individuals wanting to gain cutting-edge skills to meet immediate work demands or to support future career aspirations.
We offer a range of programs from 10-week professional development courses through to our Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and a Master of Science in Health Data Science. These courses have been designed to meet the strong and increasing demand for data scientists within the Australian health system. Graduates have gone on to new roles in hospitals, government agencies, private companies and research organisations.
- Context of health data science (focused on data in the Australian health system)
- Statistical foundations of health data science
- Management and curation of health data (focused on Australian health data collections)
- Computing for health data science
- Machine learning (plus new advanced course in machine learning to be offered in 2022)
- Statistical modelling (I and II)
- Visualisation and communication of health data
- Clinical artificial intelligence (new course to be offered in 2022)
The courses are delivered fully online, some having face-to-face options if preferred. Courses start in February, June and September each year.
For more information please visit: https://cbdrh.med.unsw.edu.au/study-with-us